The NR800 operates with no internal latency, and does not contaminate the original source material with artifacts such as those found by noise reduction plug-ins that utilize transform-based processing.
The NR800 operates on mostly broad band frequencies, but can also be focused in a narrow portion of the frequency spectrum using noise reduction focus points. A set of input filters can be configured with slopes up to 36 dB/Oct, and can be set at frequencies independent of noise reduction focus points.
The NR800 can work on anything, but is an ideal tool for cleaning up dialog, removing noise contamination from field recordings, minimizing microphone and headphone bleed, and audio restoration.
- HPF and LPF pre-filtering
- Eight bands of focusable noise reduction
- Noise reduction mode and bias options
- Overall noise reduction range and response control
- McDSP Emmy Award winning engineering
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST3