The “Swiss Army Knife” for personal recording and audio production! Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exception built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (either built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X, ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton, or any Core Audio compatible application.
• 2 in x 2 out audio interface with built-in microphone
• USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
• Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
• 2 analog inputs: built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone; XLR microphone and 1/4″ instrument connector on breakout cable
• 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument built-in or external mic)
• Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
• 2 analog outputs: 1 1/8Æ stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
• Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
• Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core audio application
• Includes discount voucher for Waves plugins (available upon registration)
• Die cast aluminum chassis
• Legendary Apogee sound quality
• Designed in California – made in the U.S.A.