PSP Ultimate Modular collection is a set of 37 modules with over 250 presets. The bundle includes classic effects and processors modules based on our extensive experience in developing high quality, awards winninig “bread and butter” effects and processor plug-ins and exciting, creative modules that use algorithms from our flagship multieffect plug-in PSP N2O (formerly PSP Nitro) as a starting point and take those effects to the next level. Every algorithm has been adapted, tailored, and expanded to take full advantage of the extraordinary possibilities offered by the modular format and flexibility of the Voltage system.
Please visit our YouTube channel where you can find some video tutoriars and see and hear our modules in action.
Modules included in the bundle:
- PSP eFeMerizer a frequency modulator
- PSP nitroFormant – dual formant filter;
- PSP nitroEnveloper – dual envelope follower;
- PSP nitroLFO – LFO with a choice of ten waveform or derived waveform;
- PSP nitroPhaser – phaser with up to 32 stage order;
- PSP nitroLoFi – continuously variable bitcrusher with presets;
- PSP nitroBQF – two parallel filters;
- PSP nitroComb – a two channel comb filter;
- PSP nitroSVF – dial state-variable filters;
- PSP nitroPitch – pitch shifter;
- PSP nitroNoise – a unique noise generator;
- PSP nitroADSR – an advanced envelope generator module;
- PSP FreqShifter – an analog-like frequency shifter module!
- PSP Spring – three classic spring reverb emulations;
- PSP Plate – three classic plate reverb emulations;
- PSP Space – three classic room reverb emulations;
- PSP Delay – digital delay with tape modulation and pingpong features;
- PSP Chorus – four voice stereo chorus;
- PSP Flanger – stereo flanger with manual control
- PSP Rotary – an emulation of a classic mechanical modulation effect created by a rotating speakers’ horn and drum;
- PSP VCACMP – classic VCA style compressor;
- PSP GEQ10 – a classic ten-band graphic equalizer
- PSP PEQ6 – an analog-style parametric equalizer.
- PSP PolyADSR – classic ADSR generator;
- PSP PolyAmp – a polyphonic voltage controlled amplifier;
- PSP PolyBoing – react resonantly on the rising or falling edges of the triggering signal;
- PSP PolyEnveloper – a multi stage envelope generator;
- PSP PolyFilter – a fourth order ladder-type resonant filter;
- PSP PolyFolder – a multi-stage (0 to 6) signal folder;
- PSP PolyPatch – a polyphonic patch bay;
- PSP PolyWobbler – controls random analog instabilities.
- PSP Metra – a stereo metering module;
- PSP Spectra – a ⅓ Octave 30 band stereo spectrum analyzer module.
over 250 presets.