Designed with a tailored frequency response for superior reproduction, the PGA27 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm, highly durable design and construction and a high SPL threshold for clearly capturing a wide variety of vocal, acoustic, and amplified sources. Versatile for use in both recording and live performance. Phantom power required.
Large Diaphragm Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
PG ALTA Microphones: A Tradition of True Sound
Shure Microphones have always delivered unmatched sound quality and durability, making them essential for stage performance and studio recording around the world. Tailored for performers of every level, Shure offers a complete family of wired microphones to meet any audio need. With the PG ALTA Microphone family, Shure continues its 90-year tradition of manufacturing audio products of the highest quality and construction. Featuring a sleek black metallic industrial design and cardioid polar patterns that reduce feedback and background noise, the PG ALTA family delivers rock-solid sound and reliability that sets the bar for accessible, professional-caliber gear for performance and recording.