SOAR is a tape delay combining the lush, analog tones of tape with the power and flexibility of digital processing. With SOAR, you maintain complete creative control of your delays in a clean, feature-packed plugin.
Whether you’re looking for a straightforward ¼ note delay, or a multi-head tape delay journey, SOAR delivers a wide variety of tonal options.
In addition to the traditional controls of analog & digital delays, SOAR is the first plugin of its kind to offer tape degradation controls in-the-box. Use the “Health” and “Contour” knobs to dial in anything from vintage saturation to a full-on tape machine breakdown!
- True Analog Tape Modeled Processing
- Tape Control Including: Repeats, Age & Flutter
- Variable 15/30 ips Speed
- Groundbreaking Tape “Health” & “Contour” Adjustments
- Onboard Mono & Mix Controls
- Built-in Tutorial Mode and Control Definition
- and much more…
- Audio Plugin (single user license)
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX
Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- © Joey Sturgis Tones. All rights reserved.
VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Mac OSX and Audio Unit are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
AAX is a trademark of Avid, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.